Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Monday, January 16, 2012

And so the adventure continues...

I've now decided to take on more responsibilities as I decide to stay home longer. Since I found a very part time job that pays extremely well, I will need another source of income that can be very flexible. I have decided to watch another child while they go to work every day. I figure this will still give me the time to spend with my daughter and yet help pay the bills. Have any of you ever decided to make a living doing this? I figure it won't hurt to try!

Watching a child for even minimum pay will pay for our weekly groceries. Since I only budget about $20-30 each week for them, this should be fine. If you're wondering how a family of 4 can get by on that amount of money for groceries please feel free to read my post on couponing. I am now keeping track of how much I save every week via my Facebook account. I saved $50 the first week of the year and $115 last week. I'm now starting to get together my couponing trip for this week saturday with the help of www.pocketyourdollars.com . It is shaping up to be a nice, bountiful trip.

I'm also in the middle of trying to purchase baby proofing supplies! It's that exciting time in Shaley's life where she has started to roll over and acts like she wants to crawl! She rolled over 3 days before she turned 5 months old. It was exciting to see. My husband was busy at the time and missed it, but she decided to do it again so he could see. We now need to purchase a baby gate so she does not fall down our stairs. This is a must because we live on the top floor and have our own entry way. I do not want her falling down those stairs! Next will come plugin caps and I'm praying for a play yard! Hopefully the money saved from coupinging will help me reach my goals!

SuperGate V by North States Industries.Opens in a new windowSuperyard XT Play Gate by North States Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment