Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sweetpea Diaper Review

I just received a new diaper cover in the mail a couple days ago and I was so excited to try it out yesterday! It's a Sweetpea One Size cover and I already love the color! A quick heads up about the color though is that the color I have (Celery) is much darker in the picture on www.mombecks.com than what I received in the mail! It's still gorgeous though.

I was pleasantly surprised at the construction of this cover! It had great reviews and was at a very reasonable price point for my budget so I thought I'd give it a try. It seems like it will stand up to the day to day beatings of my now 5 month old quite well. It has double leg gussets, which are my favorite feature. I'm used to using Flips, but this cover is much better in my opinion. And the price is better too!

As for the fit of this diaper, it seems like it would fit well for a larger baby. Although it does have generous crossover tabs, my little one at the middle rise setting needs all the hip snaps available. I almost tried for the crossover tabs! I have no doubt this diaper will be around till potty training.  I believe this diaper only comes in snaps, and they hold quite well.

Overall, the Sweetpea one size diaper cover is a cover I will love having in my stash for quite a while. I do plan on purchasing more in the future. My only wish I have is that they would come in more prints! I am also interested in the Sweetpea AI3 that I plan on getting in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment