Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Friday, May 11, 2012

Nine Month Changes

I have grown to love being a stay at home mom. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love sharing my day with my daughter. She puts a smile on my face all the time. We have so much fun together. More fun than I've had in a long time. I don't know what I'd do without her, and I don't want to find out.

I just want to thank my husband for working so hard to make this happen for us. He deserves the recognition. He promised to work as much overtime that he could so I could stay at home. Sometimes he may get jealous of me, but he would rather me stay at home with her than have our daughter be taken care of by someone we don't really know. I would rather have it this way as well.

Now that Shaley is 9 months old we're getting to the point where we need to save more money and I need to begin to look for another job. We need to buy a house for our growing family, and his income is just enough to pay our bills. Even though I save us a lot of money by couponing and doing online tasks, it just isn't enough for us to sit comfortably. I hate the thought of leaving my daughter to return to work, but I've been more fortunate than others and can't complain. My goal is to find a job where I can work from home either full time or part time, and still get to see my daughter. I watch a child a couple days a week, and I am looking for another to watch, but that has not been fruitful.

Wish me luck, on this new adventure! I hope it takes me where I want to go. I see a new chapter in our lives beginning as I look for work and as Shaley's first birthday comes around. Life truly is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment