Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Proof Baking

I found the easiest recipe that I could make in about 2 minutes the other day. While Shaley was content in the swing, I made Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. It's simply:

2 C baking mix
3 medium bananas
1/3 C sugar
1 egg
3 T vegetable oil
1/3 C chocolate chips

I might add in a teaspoon of vanilla just to be special, and always more chocolate chips than it calls for! Basically, you smash the bananas and add all the other ingrediants and bake at 400 degrees till they're just golden on top (about 15 min).

Everyone loved them, and I even had time to make a second batch for the husband to take to work. I love baking! I'm so glad I'm starting to have more time to do it again.

To give credit where it's due, I found the recipe on the Betty Crocker website if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment