Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cloth Updates

Shaley is 2 months and 5 days old today. Cloth diapering has went well so far. We mainly use Flips which seem to work well. She does get a few blow outs occasionally, but nothing that has got out of the cover. I went with the AI2 hybrid systems because it may mean less laundry and less work. They don't come in the cute girly prints, but they get the job done. When you're on a budget things such as designs get left in the dust. The covers seem to be well constructed and stretch just enough for a good fit for my little one. I also like using the covers with a prefold instead of the stay dry insert that comes with them for extra blow out protection! The newest color we purchased was Ribbit. I mainly went for gender neutral colors that weren't so bright, but this color looks really nice. I like it more than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment