Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Thursday, October 13, 2011

To pump, or not to pump?

I find myself wondering if I should still pump now that I'm not working anymore. The answer I mostly find myself leading to is yes. I still wake up at about 2 am with an uncomfortably full feeling. Sure, she could sleep longer, but my chest says no more. So as a compromise I decide to dream feed her and pump afterwards. It won't hurt, as I don't have as large of a freezer supply as others I know.

I don't know about other's significant others, but mine seems to complain about the need to warm up such food for their child. I find this funny, as he has the least amount of work between the two of us. I could go on further and complain but I won't. I do love the man and his silly, but sometimes nasty, habits. Men should be thankful for those of us who do decide to continue to breastfeed! It's not only good for the child, but they have less work to do. Isn't that every man's goal, to have less work to do? Or women's for that matter, but we always like to take the hard way it seems. Perhaps this is my own findings and not true for others.

1 comment:

  1. The joys of men and babies. :D
    You're not working anymore? Your choice or it happened that way?

    ReplyDelete