Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breakfast

My dear husband made me breakfast the other day. He didn't even warn me (his cooking is interesting to say the least!). He called his item a Breakfast Muffin, which consisted of bread, eggs, cheese, and ham. He proceeded to smash pieces of bread into each spot of the muffin pan. Then, after mixing together the eggs, milk, cheese, and ham, he poured it into the breaded muffin pan. He then baked it for a while (he'd be lost if I didn't help him with this part!) and had me come check to see if it was done. He is so sweet sometimes! It turned out pretty good, I was almost impressed with his cooking ability. The best part of breakfast that morning was eating the eggs that didn't fit into the muffin pan, which he added rosemary to and scrambled. So, although his Breakfast Muffin was edible, his leftovers were even better. I love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment