Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Simply Baby Diapers



So I recently purchased a new cloth diaper from Just Simply Baby. They had a clearance sale for Halloween, so I felt I could sneak this purchase past my dear husband! It's of course orange and a pocket type diaper. I'm not a huge fan of a pocket diaper, but nonetheless, I did try it out. I was pleasantly surprised with the trimness of it. It was not big and bulky like my minky Kawaii diaper is. It has a decent construction and I think it will last us a while. It has cross over tabs for newborn babies which would work well. The inside covering is very soft and comfortable for Shaley, and I didn't see any complaints from her!

I like the feature of the elastic bunch on the back side to help with blow out protection. I haven't had any blow out issues in this diaper yet, but I have had one leaking incident. It seems to fit well though so I will monitor that for any future leaks. I was overall pleasantly surprised and feel confident purchasing another in the future, especially for the price. The only issue I potentially see from this diaper is that the lower snaps near the hips make the fabric fold over and then you see the liner, this is shown a little in the picture above. This may be just my little girl, and may fit better on others.

I would purchase from Just Simply Baby again. The shipping was fast as well.

Also, if you're curious, I also bought baby legs from their sale and they were of quality construction and look good on my little girl. They are quite long though so they will fit for quite some time, which makes my money well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment