Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Monday, October 17, 2011

Prioritizing

Some days I wonder how I got anything done. No, I guess I meant to say most days. My husband comes home from work and he asks about my day. That is the moment when I look back and decide that, yes, I actually got something done. Behind the chaos of my day I do usually get laundry washed and dishes done. Not everyday may have them neatly folded and put in place, but at least they are clean and ready to be used again. This is how I prioritize my housework. With a new baby in the house some things just come first! With that being said, I am personally the farthest down on my list until the man comes home. Usually I'm still stuck in my pajamas and unbrushed teeth with my hair pulled back in some strange, messy way. Although this may be a horrible sight to envision, my fellow mom's know what I'm talking about!

So, even though I may not look great, at least we have clean clothes (if I choose to get dressed that day) and clean dishes to eat from. I may not have dinner made all the time, but we still have a happy baby and that's all that really matters.

Then, when my husband comes home, I finally have time to brush my teeth and maybe even go to the gym! As soon as this happens it's off to bed for the baby and time to do it all over again tomorrow. Priorities are so important to my every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment