Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Night Time Sleep Patterns

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post, but we've been going through a rough patch with Shaley, and we've had a lot of company!

It seems that a lot of my fellow August mom's have become frustrated with their little one's lately! We're hitting the last big growth spurt for a while and that may mean less sleep for both us and our cute little babies! Shaley finally slept good for two nights in a row so I'm getting fairly confident that we're going to keep with it. It feels so good to sleep again! She had a hard time going to bed at night and would wake up every hour (sometimes twice an hour!) to every couple hours. I've had to break out my pump again to relieve my poor breasts. The good news with that means that I will have milk in the fridgerator for when I take my driving test.

Driving test? Yes, I understand that this is a Stay at Home Mom blog, but even I need to get out of the house occasionally. I will be working VERY part time for the post office in town. That means every two weeks I will work one Saturday. This comes at a great time for us since the holidays are coming up and that means more spending! More toys, more trips to the parents, and more baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment