Wonderful Waterfall

Wonderful Waterfall

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kawaii Diapers

I'm really loving the one Kawaii diaper I have. The husband put it on tonight and I got reminded of how thick and absorbant it feels. Now I need to purchase a regular Kawaii diaper to see if they work just as well (we have an overnight/heavy wetter version). They seem even more durable than the Happy Heinies we own. It seems funny since the Kawaii is a cheaper, China made diaper. I would go as far as to compare it in quality to that of the Best Bottoms cover. Best Bottoms have a whole other world of issues I can discuss later. Now I'm looking at purchasing more Kawaii diapers in fun colors. Minky seems to be the way to go. Who would want to go with a sposie when you can have the softness of a minky diaper on their bum instead?! The difference is incredible, those of you in doubt of cloth diapers should try it.

My main goal in writing about cloth diapers in this blog is to convert all of you questioning their simplicity! Talk to me, and I will do my best to convert you. I'm sure I can win you over. If my dear husband can do it, you can too!

1 comment: